Re: new stuff!!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 22:01:34 EDT

<< I FINAALY got around to installin' the magnecors and bought some looms to
 make em' work. Idle was instantly smoother and stayed that way for a
 while. I also bought an open element 14" air cleaner (sans K&N) and got
 me a pair of seat from a daytona and got em' cleaned up and installed.
 I'm gettin' the hail stuff removed and gettin' the Dak painted all over
 in the process...
 just thought I'd let everyone know =) >>

Very cool, how did the Daytona seats fit, as well as we were told they did?
Did you use the Daytona brackets or the Daks? I am getting excited now, bye
bye bench!!!!
I hope they worked out for ya. How much did you pay from them anyways? Comfy?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6