Re: Draining antifreeze

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 00:44:38 EDT

Cmon guys, this stuff is really nasty when it gets into the water systems.
Take it down to any shop in a sealed container, especially like a Jiffy Lube
or simmilar type place. California really gets nasty when you get caught
doing this, as do other states with major environmental cities like Berkely,
and Davis. It's easier to put it in a container and take it down than to
dump it down the drain anyway. You don't have to clean a sink. If we all
take responsibility for our environment, the longer we get to keep our gas
guzzling trucks. :)

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(