SoCal Dodge Truck Show

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 01:15:41 EDT

Attn all DMLers. I am producing the first SoCal all Dodge Truck & SUV
show. So far there are 4 magazines that will show up to cover the show,
Joe Benson (KLOS, ARROW 93.1 FM) and Tylene Buck will be appearing, lots
of raffle prizes from manufacturers, vendor booths, show competition
classes with trophies and prizes. Oh, there will be lots of food, fun
and trucks! This will be on July 18 at Glendora Dodge, Glendora, CA
(near Pomona). If there is a great showing, next years will be even
bigger and include a day at the Pomona Raceway!!! The cost is $10.00
per truck pre-reg and $15 at the door.
Please email me your interest and I will send you the reg. form.
Deadline is June 30, 1999!!! I even have set up a block room rate at
the local Motel 6, am working on getting a deal for free washing of our
trucks for the show and other goodies.
Jim Harmon