Re: RE: RE: Auto vs. 5 speed(little Dak content)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 07:55:44 EDT

Yeah....you're right. Use a Automatic "Weapon" and you don't have to have
too much skill at hitting your target. Use a Manual "Weapon" and you have
to have skill and accuracy. Ever seen a sniper using a automatic weapon?
And if you did, what mode was it in to complete the objective?

And that's my last comment on the subject....

:)