Re: Winch bumper (was Lockers used with a manual trans)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 08:00:57 EDT

Have you considered the Receiver Winch Mount? You don't need to have the
winch mounted up front anyway...just the receiver.
This way,. you can remove it from the front and install it in the
rear...since most of will get stuck one way or another, the likely hood of
always needing the winch up front wouldn't be feasible.

(This is also the setup that i've been seeing more and more often with the
offroad clubs.)