Re: Good wheel lock news

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 09:39:53 EDT

I was able to get mine off after I lost the key while stuck in a puddle
(ok small Lake) with the Craftsman Robogrip pliers.
Of course that was on a Toyota but if these enough room to get
the pliers sidewards in there they should work.

Dak Content.
 After much thought, I really can't see how I can get any semblence of
Swaybar disconnect to work with our IFS. And after talking with a few IFS
heads, it was discussed that the swaybar is best left connected in an ifs.
 If anyone wants me to go into detail on that subject I will but at the
respect of those who don't like the delete key I will ask first :)