Re: Re: Attn EFI M1 users! Need help with my MPI!!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 11:18:53 EDT

On Wed, 12 May 1999 14:28:00 -0400, Jon Steiger wrote:
> As far as the thermostat goes, I assume I just need to get one for an LA
>318? Most parts stores list them by make and model though. Anyone know of
>a vehicle and engine combination that would use the older t-stat?

Jon

The LA version of the 318 was introduced in 1967. This succeeded the old 318
and had very few interchangeable parts.

Some makes and models with the 318 would be:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda
1968 Dodge Dart
1967 Dodge Charger

Of course, any year after 1967 would have the LA version. Except for, maybe,
the Dodge Charger, I would imagine that the LA 318 were optional engines in
these makes.

Hope this helps.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario