RE:Auto vs. 5spd (little Dak...)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 11:06:21 EDT

I've been there and done this too many times, fact is
I love my 5 speed, period. However.....I'm a little
upset for my Dakota and R/T brethren with *Autos* that
have gone thru the worst of crap because the tranny
is not holding up or needs constant adjustments to
make it shift gears correctly or w/out delay. You
can't just ignore or talk away reality. The archives
will tell you that. The new DC needs to fix it!

If everything is going automatic thats fine, just give
me a 5 or 6 speed manual with no evolution until they
work out all those "super high tech push the envelope"
problems. ;)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd