Re: Climate control switch.

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 16:51:40 EDT

I have a 99 as well, and I do not have the snowflake on the bilevel
setting. The A/C compressor definitely runs at the lower temp settings,
and the manual states this.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."