Newark Insurance (long)

From: brock skoloda (glock2340@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 17:13:33 EDT

I got my truck back from the body shop yesterday. I was involved in an
accident a month ago tomorrow. The other driver was found at fault by
our insurance companies. It took Neward insurance co. (his
insurance)two weeks to come and look at my vehicle. They had to hire
an appraisel service from Pittsburgh PA to look at it because they do
not have offices in this state (Pennsylvania). How can they write a
policy in a state they don't even have an office in.

When I went to pick my truck up, I did not, nor did the body shop
receive a check for the work. I had to charge the work they did on my
credit card. I called Newark insurance and they said that I had to fax
a copy of the police report, and a statement about the accident before
they could issue the check. I already gave them a statement when I
called to report the accident. Why didn't they advise me of this
before? Everything was settled between my insurance company and them
so why all the bullsh*t now? Isn't it Newark's responsibility to get a
copy of the police report?

Eric
99 Sport CC 4x4
all the options