Bring on the cheap R/Ts

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 18:54:52 EDT

Yea, Craig! I agree with you. I was hoping that DC would put offer
current R/T owners some ridiculous buy-back figure, KBB (Kelly Blue
Book) would take this as market and I could then pick up a really cheap
R/T from some pissed off DMLer who can't tow with theirs. I've got a fast
dakota that can haul and tow and I sure wouldn't mind one that can ONLY
look great and go fast.

Richard in SA

On Thu, 13 May 1999 15:17:29 -0700 (PDT) Craig Kress <indycak@yahoo.com>
writes:
>I've been lurking around reading most of the posts since a few weeks
>after I bought my RT in mid-February. I love my truck! But literally
>thousands of posts express outrage that your lowered hot-rod truck
>can't tow 6400 pounds. How in the world you guys can get your
>collective panties in such wads over towing capacity is beyond me.
>Then to call this beautiful, fast, comfortable, quiet pick-up
>"Useless"
> because it won't tow a house is incredible! I read the post where
>some yo-yo spammed DC, then BRAGS about it. Common guys, grow up!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]