Re: RE: Power Outlet Cap

From: David Nuce (sunrise@Bright.Net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 19:23:16 EDT

Stevie -

Disconnect the negative battery cable.

Remove the lighter element. Look inside the lighter base and you'll see two
rectangular retaining bosses about 3/4" in from the outside flange.

Insert a pair of external snap ring pliers into the lighter and push the two
bosses outward.

With a gentle rocking motion, pull the pliers and lighter base from the
mount.

Dave Nuce

sunrise@bright.net