Re: TOWING PROBLEM RESPONSE FROM THE VICE PRESIDENT!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 19:30:28 EDT

Well , for some of us , $25k is quite a bit of money to spend on a vehicle
that does NOT do what it was promised and advertised to do .

The truck is not useless , but it has lost it's utility .

I have found press release after press release from when the R/T came out
hyping how they had the perfect blend of sport truck and not lost any of
the utility .

And YES , I did SPAM their asses , but it *did* get me a response , which
is more than I got from the get-go .

Look , I love my truck ,don't get me wrong , but I bought this truck to
keep for a lifetime and one of the reasons I did was because it was an
awesome sight , it was relatively fast , *and* it "could" still be used as
a regular truck , if the need arrised .

Oh , and if you think I am a yo-yo , then keep it to yourself .

I have most likely been on this list alot longer than you have, and I have
been a hard-core Mopar fan back to when you were still lusting after the 68
Camaro , like every other Lemming out there .
I would bet that if you ask anyone on this list that has been here for a
while , that they will tell you that I am a fair , open-minded individual ,
even if they do not agree with me .
You may not agree with what I say or how I do things , but I am free to
express here what I wish and when I wish to .

If you want to be played like........like say.....a yo-yo by not caring
about this , then that is your choice , and I respect that .

The reason that some of these guys bought these trucks was to tow race cars
and show cars . Some of us have large boats , and still others have only an
occasional need to tow anything . *THAT* , my friend , is why we have our
collective panties in a wad .

And I AM grown up , Sir .

It only appears that when I grew up , I did not retain the blinders that it
is painfully apparent you still wear .

That's my opinion , I welcome yours .

Have a nice day