Re: TOWING PROBLEM RESPONSE FROM THE VICE PRESIDENT!

From: DMH (dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 20:42:51 EDT

--- "W. Jack Hilton III" <HEMI@charter.net> wrote:

> Well , for some of us , $25k is quite a bit of money
> to spend on a vehicle
> that does NOT do what it was promised and advertised
> to do .

I will have to agree with Jack on this one. We
wouldn't have to resort to spamming and class action
lawyers if we could get ***ANYONE*** to even
acknowledge that this is a ****MAJOR**** problem. I
routinely tow boats and a friends 12 second GLHS
Charger and the tow rating reduction quite literally
SUCKS. I'm glad some people are 100% happy with this
and can't believe any of us find fault with it, but
when you buy something for a variety of reasons and
then find that 1/2 of those are no longer an
option...well it pisses me off a great deal. Don't
get me wrong, I love my RT and I wouldn't give it up
now for anything, but I expect to get what I paid for.

Donny M Hayes
98 RT

===
dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com