Re: Re: TOWING PROBLEM RESPONSE attn Craig

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 23:30:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/99 2:46:56 AM !!!First Boot!!!, capper@worldchat.com
writes:

<< I don't know about you,but i'm not rich.You say that D.C. made a
 mistake....well thats too fuckin bad for them.I work hard for the money i
 make only to have the gov take 1/3rd in taxes.What little i have left over i
 have to buget.... i here all these people talking about selling thier R/T's
 well i can't and won't blow all the money i payed towards my R/t.
 air tax, tire tax, cost of borowing damb pst,gst,shipping costs and tax .If
 you work all this out you get about $35,000 Canadian,now if i sell my truck
 because i can't tow with it(one of the selling points)what am i going to get
 for it....the $25,000 it listed for on the lot.....absolute bull shit....and
 i mean that......lucky to get $20,000 and it's not even 6 months old yet.You
 can cry all you want for D.C all you want but the three hundred dollar
 refund for a hitch just don't cut it!!!

 If like you said that they made a mistake ,well people get sued for mistakes
 every day.Maybe you should grow up

 John Van Gemert
 99 R/T
 88 SE >>
Hey!!! Slow down sailor. Maybe you are a LITTLE ticked off, but some people
don't appreciate the slang you are using in your little argument letter. Yes
the delete button does work on this computer, using it for the crap your
writing is not what it was intended for. Calm down. and keep the four letter
words to yourself.

Blaine