Re: Re: Black Magic fan.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 00:41:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/99 11:06:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
adeanda@earthlink.net writes:

<< Derale has a fan that puts out 2950.....but its expensive....
 I have the biggest turbo fan from perma cool.......and it heats up when it
sit
 in traffic with the A/C on.......and if its hot.........I dont even want to
 think about it........but if the weather is normal So Cal temps it usually
 does okay.......but I am going to put the stock fan back on when I get the RT
 and give the Durango to my dad......

It'll move this much, it'll move that much.. My lil 40 dollar fan from
parts america with the optional regulating thermostat that hasn't let me
down yet. i've been in houston's 95 degree weather at one time and now
kansas is heatin up (we hit 80!) and still no problems. The best advice i
can give you is:
if it has a fuse, you better carry an extra one along just in case it blows.
 i had my stereo up really loud yesterday and it blew the inline fuse from
the battery to the thermostat relay and i didn't notice my temperature shoot
up. lucky those dummy gauges come on.. but anyways. as soon as a new fuse
went in. the temp went down fast. don't rely on CFM too much. it just
moves air. good enough
-Dester