Pulleys Asp

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 01:14:22 EDT

I ordered my crank pulley and cant wait till I get it. The new size belt I
need is a 95 inch one correct? How much have you all been paying for this
belt? I take it that this new crank pulley is smaller then stock correct?
What is the size of the original serpentine belt? I also would like to know
that if anyone has tried bypassing unnecessary pulleys when they go to the
track such as AC pulley. Like if I drove to the track with my 95 inch pulley
and then changed it to a shorter one when I got there. What else can I
bypass and have no problems and what size belt do I need to use?

Josh