Re: R/T Towing

From: Seth Bradley (sbradley@iwa.dp.intel.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 11:44:48 EDT

I called too, because I wanted to express my displeasure with the
situation. Its interesting how different people are getting different
stories told them by Chrysler. I was told that exactly what Chrysler
is going to do about it has not yet been decided. More interesting was
the stated cause of the problem, which was the inability of the rear
leaf springs to hold up under the stress of towing. I'm eagerly
awaiting that letter when it comes. I told the rep. that nothing less
than a fix of the truck to restore towing capacity would be
acceptible.

Seth