IRC chat interface

From: mike.burgess@akamail.com
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 12:09:26 EDT

A few months ago, I asked about the IRC chat, and my budget ISP has IRC blocked.
 Someone replied with a WWW page gateway that worked, and I have since lost the page.
Gould you reply to the DML, and list the URL of the IRC gateway page (this was a
java script that did the IRC work, and passed web pages back and forth, for
situations likem mine, where IRC is blocked) And maybe Jon could add the info to the
DML IRC page?
 Thanks in advance, Mike
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)