Re: Climate control switch.

From: Christopher Reck (creck@ais.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 15:45:49 EDT

In my Dak manual for 99, it states that the A/C MAY be on for the positions
of Bi-Level, Mix (Defrost/Floor) and Defrost. I guess once you pass the
threshold of how cold you want it to be, the A/C will kick in. I have no
idea what that threshold is though.

Don't take this wrong, but in my old Fjord truck, it had a push button to
turn the A/C on; so you knew when it was on or off...

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst