Rhino Disaster Solution

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 17:49:00 EDT

Actually, it's called "Denatured" Alcohol. I have a can of it sitting beside
me as I type. I use it for cleaning laser-printers, electronics, just about
anything. It's my universal solvent. Between it and Bestine I can remove
almost any grime from anything... Nice to know that it removes rhino
overspray though... Just one more application of the miracle solvent... It
doesn't leave a residue which Bestine and most other solvents do.

Shaun H.

(It's also used as fuel in alcohol burners... It'd probably do wonders running
in an engine... ^_^)