Re: Tonneau Covers?

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 01:31:03 EDT

INNOVATION INDUSTRIES!!!!! Wait until they have the tonneau for the Dak with
the wing included. See latest edition of Truckin mag and call Jerry at II to
get his butt in gear. They are great people!!! The tonneau is the best for
the money (around $500). The finish is actually truly mirror like. i wish I
had gotten one of their covers instead of my Mopar/Dodge tonneau.
Jim