Re: Mopar hard tonneau cover

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 01:29:00 EDT

I have one on my Dak Flashfire. You are correct in your assumption. It
is made this way with a little bow for strength. The bow should be very
slight in the middle section. If anything else, then get it replaced.
The dealer probably set it down flat for a while or someone stepped on
it. What do you think about the rail attachment to the bed? A bit rinky
dink??? Over engineer the cover and under engineer the rail attachment.
Add a couple corner angle braces to the underside of the rail in the
front. The weld has a bad habit of breaking loose.
Jim