Four-Wheelin' Rednecks and a stuck Dak

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 09:23:09 EDT

Hey all--

Those pictures of the Ontario 4x4 excursion made me want to share a wheelin'
trip I took a few months ago here in Central North Carolina with a few other
rigs from the CNC 4x4 club...only this one had a weird twist, we met up on
the trail with some 4-wheelin' rednecks on a jacked-up GOLF CART and a cooler
full of beer. Two intoxicated guys straight out of a Skynyrd concert gone
bad, but it really put a lot of fun into the afternoon, even when I got my
dak stuck beyond the axles.

Here's the link:

http://penberth.home.mindspring.com/rtptake2.html

A disclaimer: this series of pages was put together by an S-10 owner, not me,
but you can see the dak in a few off-road situations. And the rednecks in
their beer cart!

Dave Kilian
Raleigh, NC
'96 Black CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-speed