Re: Re: 302 Ranger Spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 11:46:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/99 11:14:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, srp@home.com
writes:

<< Went to see the movie Entrapment with the wife last night. Man,
 Catherine
> Zeta-Jones, ................

 I'm sorry Eric, but your message didn't say anything with Dakota content....

 Just saw the line above... That's it. Then the my head got spinning and
 then
 I fell down. Hmm.... >>
HEHE!!
   My wife asked me how I liked it when we were walking out and I just said
"Catherine"! She smiled and said "Sean". I said, hes older than your dad!
She said, she's my age! I said, YEAH!!!!!!
Eric
Dak content, The Dak is just waiting to find a new Lightning
Might have an offer on the dak