Re: Re:The fast McCormacks

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 17:16:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/99 11:45:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rap777@juno.com
writes:

<< No wonder you've been droolin' like that! When is this beast of yours
 going to arrive? Seems like you've been outta commission for about two
 months now.

 Is your engine going to be the same specs as her "stock" engine? How does
 she get it to hook up?

 Is this class "street-able" or is it really strip only even though it's
 called stock?

 Thanks!

 Richard in SA

I get my motor back end of June. It will be almost the same as hers, but the
internals are all lightened, its getting a big cam (around .512 lift), and it
will have the single plane manifold, and a port and polish job on the heads.
Bob has promised me 12 second ET's, on the motor, and says I can drive it
anywhere I want.

Brad

P.S. I blew it up Christmas Eve!!! been 6 months!