Re: Auto vs 5 Sp perfectly clear :-)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 17:51:13 EDT

Atta' Boy Bill! Hain't no arguing with the facts! :-)
Tom

Subject: DML: Auto vs 5 Sp perfectly clear :-)
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 5/15/99 10:38 AM

OKy Doky

I really didn't want to get back into this one again :-) But got to thinking
and did some research. I mean we all know that the Auto has all the obvious
advantages in common sense situations (eating while driving, ect) Soooo this
debate has got to be about performance. The 5 sp folks all say their fastest
and the Autos take the claim. The Autos win, check out the Drag Truck page .
The 7 fastest trucks are autos ! Case closed !!! You 5 sp folks get 4,5 or6
speeds to take the top 5 spots and you'll have a case but right now there is
no more debate :-)

Y'all have a good day now !!

Bill, the proud owner of a auto