Re[2]: Auto vs 5 Sp perfectly clear :-)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 06:31:52 EDT

<<Well I just assumed that they were probably racing 5 sps to get where
they are ? :-)
And those with 5 sps have same access to HP parts as auto guys but all the
top runners on the page were autos seems though that just makes em the winner
:-)

I know what your saying and your line of reasoning, lots of variables fer
shurrrr. I just got to noticing that the top 7 were autos and just had to
pick a little more with all this auto 5sp debate going again. If it wasn't
fer you 5sp guys then who could we pick on :-)

Hey they had one of them 5.0 rangers up to where we race last year (with a
auto :-) ) and the guy ran a 13.9X with it. They run pretty good but their
still a Ferd :-)

Peace :-)
Bill>>

You're :-) killin' me :-) with all these :-) :-)! :-) Are you :-) tryin' to say
:-) that you're :-) just havin' some fun :-) with this thread???
Auto's :-) Rule :-) ! Hehehe....
Tom
(Very :-), in Boston)