Need some ideas on how to clean my paint

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 13:52:33 EDT

Hey all,
I got a problem. Something in my windsheild washer bottle dried up or
something and stuck to the inner wall of the bottle. Which in turn stuck to
every hose and fitting in the washer line was lined with this crap. Thusly,
it got all over my paint. I am able to take it off, but it takes forever to
elbow it out. I was wondering if someone knows of a way to easily take this
stuff off my paint, while at the same time saving my elbow and my paint. I
took it off once, but I didn't know it was completely gunked up till I
filled the bottle back up.(that is when I noticed a blue tint on the inside
of the bottle) So, when I thought I was cleaning my windshield, I was
getting it all over my truck.(including the windshield) Please help! I got
it all out of the bottle and the hoses and fittings using engine degreaser,
but I didn't wanna try it on my paint. Thanks in advance.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~