S.Cali Autocross Results

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 01:14:59 EDT

Hey everyone, I went out to the local autocross today and had a real fun
time embarrasing those Corvettes again. Over the past month I've installed
a LSD with 3.55 gears and have 275/40-17 BFG G-Force T/A KD's mounted on a
used set of R/T rims. I was needing these mods. There was a pesky Ranger
that was running autocross tires that always was hard to beat, but not
anymore! I got him today by about a half second. When I ran with him
before, he was running a half to full second faster. Now he's going to have
to work to beat me.
-Gary Pinkley
97 V6 Really Red Dak on a Corvette Diet