Re: S.Cali Autocross Results

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 01:48:36 EDT

Hey man, tires make a BIG difference, won't AutoX my truck (4x4) but attend
with my friends MIata's up here in N. Ca. They have this exact smae battle
with each other. Half sec there half sec there, But I'll tell you. Tires
make the race. Good job Beating the Manger though. If you ever run up here,
or somewhere in the middle, let me know. I'll come offer some Dak support.
:)

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(