Bramalea Spring Fling

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 07:57:59 EDT

Thanks to all those DMLers and their better halves who attended.
Hope you had a good time.

Congratulations to Eddie and John for taking both late model truck
awards. (May see John and Michele at the Mapleview Cruise night this
Wednesday although current weather forecast calls for possible
thundershowers.)

There were some mighty fine looking Dakotas (8) in the CONVOY of all
colours and models. As lead truck in the convoy, I got to see
an impressive sight in my mirrors as we circled out in single file
from the mall and made our way to the meet. One of the organizers
told Dave that they were truly impressed with the sight as we made
a 'semi-speed' turn into the gate. He expressed appreciation for our
support.

Great conversations, great weather, great trucks ... the only thing
missing was a 1/4-mile track. Cayuga, next time, anyone?

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2