Re: RE: Re: Quick Q on sub install for all you stereo gods!!

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 13:21:11 EDT

That large pop noise is from your line output converter. You can either
get a really expensive one that will filter that noise out, or buy a radio
with RCA outputs on it and that will solve that problem.

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories
http://www.genesisdj.com/truck.html