Oil Filter

From: Johnny Z (roadrunner005@webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 13:50:02 EDT

I was reading the same article as Chad about Dakota Tips in the latest
Mopar Muscle mag. It states how our engines should have a larger
capacity oil filter, but that it won't fit on 4x4 Daks and so a remote
filter set-up might work.

Don't know about you but seems like a remote filter setup might almost
be worse than a smaller capacity oil filter, because the filter is now
farther from the engine, which might introduce more problems.

Has anyone tried a remote- filter setup to get more oil filtering
capacity? Is it worth the trouble? Thoughts / comments?? Thanks.

Johnny Z
97 Dak 4x4