Need Chrome Mirrors

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 17:56:59 EDT

  Hello DML'ers.
        Last winter I bought a new boat, and I am in the process of upgrading
my '92 for better towing service. One of the things I'd like to get is a
pair of the factory chrome mirrors to replace my smaller "sport style"
mirrors. I will also be removing my Mopar Performance SBEC, as it is not
suitable for towing duty. I'd be willing to trade the SBEC and my sport
mirrors for the chrome mirrors, if anyone is interested, or I will buy the
mirrors outright from anyone who has a pair.