Engines Non dak pleas read

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 17:57:48 EDT

I am looking for a used engine to build and eventually put into a race truck.
 I would like to spend around $250 on the engine. I need and engine with the
block, cranks, heads, rods, pistons, etc., the important stuff. Dot need the
manifold carb distributor or such like that. I live near Chicago so anyone
close would be preferable but I might pay shipping depending on how much. I
would like a Chevy 350 or bigger a Ford 351 or bigger or maybe a 302. Or a
mopar big block. I am currently working on making a mopar small block fast
(MY DAK) so none of those please. I have been searching for the last 2 weeks
and came up with nothing. I need all my friends help at the DML. So please
for all tips leads or what not please email me privately.

Josh