Re: Tonneau Covers?

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 18:51:16 EDT

Mine is an ARE ...on the hood of your 97 on, dakota you have an imprint...a
big boomerang thing... the ARE tonneau has the same pattern on it .....its
an over the rail cover ...4 clamps NO HOLES.....solid as a rock.......locks
and the lines of it, are a perfict match for the dakota.....R/T in my
case.........carpeted ...expecting to carpet the box in near
future...(won't be towing or hauling)..the price is with taxes $1251.20
installed and painted ...thats Canadian so catch your breath U .S.Aer's ...
thats like $20.00 for you guys
JOHN VAN GEMERT
99R/T
88SE