Re: Neon spank why I dont like Nitrous

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 19:15:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/99 11:15:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
99dakota@home.com writes:

<< Raced a blue Neon R/T tonight. First race was a joke. I slaughtered him.
> Second race from a light and I jumped a truck on him, then he caught up
and I
> couldnt pull more than a fender on him. Lined up for another run, I
thought,
> and he said "No more!" WHAT!! Come on! This is fun! "Sorry man, My
bottle
> is empty"! Geesh, oh, that's fun racin. Run a few times on the street and
> call it a night cause the baby needs his bottle! Hm, give me constant hp.
> Eric

I wonder how many opponents he killed on that one bottle ? Probably enough
for a real good night at the races. I guess if you are one of those illegal
street racers then spending a lot of dollars to get any where near the
performance of a bottle would be worth it to ya. I don't street race and the
bottle works very well at the track. Even if I did street race it wouldn't be
with the bottle, it can get you into too much trouble too quick. Whatever
turns ya on and whatever ya can afford :-)

Bill