Re: Re: Oil change NIGHTMARE! (long)

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 20:09:34 EDT

I view changing the oil filter on every other oil change about the same
as wiping myself every other time I crap. Change the filter (if the
engine is cold most of the oil should be in the pan so you wont lose
much). Remember to get some more synthetic to replace what you take out
with the filter. My oil pressure does the same thing and I run Amsoil.
Good luck with your filter.

Erich