RE: DML home page probs?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 14:09:41 EDT

> There was a massive power outage and all the servers went down, so
> there were some problems stemming from that. It SHOULD be back up and
> running now though... (Works for me, anyway.) :-)
>

> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ----------------------------------------.
> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Yeah, seems to work fine now. Thanks Jon. BTW, did you ever get a chance
to scan the Cayuga pics? Did you want to do up a meet III report for that
one? I can do it later if you'd like. I'm still working on Meet IV right
now. Once I've got the page up and running and all the other attendees
check it out for accuracy, I'll let you know so you can add it to the meet
page.

Thanks again Jon.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd