Centerline wheels for Mike Clark

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 10:56:15 EDT

"Subject: DML: Source for Centerline wheels

I'm getting close to finally buying some new wheels so I'm about to
start
looking for a good source. Can anyone on the list recommend a good
place
buy some Centerlines? I'll be getting the style 94 Saber in 17X8. I've

only checked one place so far, Discount tire. They wanted $250 each
which
included the lugs, locks and valves. Does this sound like a reasonable
price? I know you can haggle the price with discount, and this was
their
first offer. I was hoping to pay around $200 each, but I'm not real
sure
what these wheels should be going for. I can't find any prices on the
net.
Can someone help me out? "Through me a frikin' bone here!" hee hee,
love
that show...."

-Mike,
  Centerline Saber Style 94, 17"X8", 5 1/2" backspacing, 6" on 4 1/2"
bolt circle:
$215 plus shipping.
  Now, what kind of tire do you want?
Patrick