Re: Oil Filter

From: Johnny Z (roadrunner005@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 03:29:42 EDT

<< I bought an oil bypass system, just haven't gotten around to
installing it yet. It is my firm belief that an efficient oil filter is
the best way to maintain engine health. If you don't, you are
circulating sand paper.>>

Let me know how your bypass system works out, in terms of installation
and placement of filter.

<< and here's an excellent link someone on the DML alerted me to , it
rates conventional oil filters.....did you know Fram sucks?
Pedro J Diaz >>

I had been a Fram user until reading this oil filter comparison....

Johnny Z
97 Dak 4x4