Re: Local Teenager Dies in Dak Accident

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 01:04:39 EDT

I completely agree with Kyle, safety on the streets is more important than
anything we do to our trucks. When things go wrong, this happens, I hope all
of us on the list remember this young man, and maybe pull back a little when
things get dicey, setting an example for other street spankers, that may not
think as clearly as we do.

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(