Re: Local Teenager Dies in Dak Accident

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 23:54:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/99 8:52:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GrnDak4x4@aol.com writes:

<< I think with this post, all of the DMLers need to stress safety. Not sure
if
 the kid was racing/speeding nor not, but we need to realize that our Daks
are
 fast machines, some more than others. The key word is machine, and machines
 do break and when they do, fatal accidents can happen which greatly impact
 friends/family. Sure a great spank story is great and all, just lets try
hard
 with the summer season upon us to be more safety conscious when out cruisin
 in out trucks. I would like to think this applies to the fastest of the 2WD
 DML Daks to the baddest ot the 4WD Dirt Daks, whether it is concrete or
dirt,
 accidents can and do happen. This list is filled with so many knowledgable
 people in so many different areas, lets keep all of us alive and
contributing
 to this great list! Take care all and please drive safe!
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

Speaking of our Daks as machinery, dont ever operate machinery (read that as
your DAK, or any other vehicle) while under the influence of drugs or
alcohol. Take it from experience, you dont want a DUI.

Brad