Re: Engines Non dak pleas read

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 23:52:23 EDT

Well, from waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy back when (when we used to race at Ringwood and
Bailey) he (I even forgot his name) used to bring his Charger, and
occasionally his Black Challenger, out to "Weinerdog" on ElCamino. (He's
also the one who built the rear end on my Camaro for me years ago.)

Yeah...send me the R/T Pic...I'd love to see it. (Man do I miss those days)