RE: Steel Horse Bed Carpet

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 23:15:37 EDT

I installed the Steelhorse carpet bedliner today, not too shabby.
The install took me about 45 minutes. I'm not much on the other
Steelhorse products but the bedliner is definately ok. (especially
when installed under a cap.) Mine is soon going to be covered by
the Pace Edwards rolling cover in the next week or so.

I'll dig out the digital camera tommorow and take some pictures..

Steve