Double Spank

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 22:45:11 EDT

Jason and I were on our way out for dinner to celebrate our 6 month wedding
anniversary and stopped at a red light, a Ranger pulls up beside us and
starts with the inching up bit and looking over at us. Not only was this a
Ranger, but it was lowered along with tailgate and both bumpers removed.
Obviously to save weight. Jason and just looked at each other and smiled.
Bye bye....... Now that was with the V8 4x4 and bogging off the line.

Next........

After dinner and heading home, we stop at yet another red light and beside
us is a red jetta. This guy was inching up to the point where he was
halfway through the crosswalk and we stayed behind the line. Jason looked
at me and asked: "should I?" "Go for it!" was my reply. Jason's foot was
on the brake and bringing the revs up, but then the light didn't change and
he thought it was a green arrow for turning left and accidentally lifted his
foot off of the gas. So then when the light did change, the jetta jumped in
front by a couple of inches but we were on top of him within a fraction of a
second and left him back in the dust. This guy looked really pissed. So
now, we're at another red and he insists on racing again. But when the
light turned, we blew past him again and gave us a really dirty look. As
Jason knew we had won and there was another car in front of us that we were
coming up on, he slowed down. This guy, still pissed, blew past us and
jumped between us and the car in front of us, stepped on his brakes, and
then changed back into the other lane. Only to get in front of that car and
turn at the next light. Some people are just really sore losers. I guess
some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant :) After all, the
jetta was red. ;)

All in all, just another good night!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd