RE: RE: "Spankng

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 15:13:21 EDT

> Bruce (if that's your name)- A REAL MAN (or woman) uses a real address
> instead of hiding behind an anonymous one! Go play with your Tonka
> trucks and quit wasting bandwidth!

Absolutely right. But I was kinda enjoying the fact the no matter how he
tried to piss me off, all I could do was laugh. Need a good joke once in
awhile. :)

> >YEEEHAWWWWW!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!
>
> Norah, what's with you hosers beating the Pens, eh? Don't you know they
> needed to win to keep the franchise?!

Yeah but, the cup needs to come home where it came from. Kinda that same
thing when the Jays won the world series and all you guys down there wanted
it back where it came from as well. When ya got a loser football team
(Argos), a baseball team (Blue Jays) that doesn't do as well anymore, a
basketball team that sucks (Raptors) and a history of a hockey team (Leafs)
choking at the end for the last, who knows how many years, ya kinda need a
boost.

Ok all you Toronto fans, you can shoot me down now :)

> ; ) Well, at least Jaromir won the Art Ross again, can't take that away!

No, you sure can't. Credit where credit is due!

Toronto Maple Leaf mania has gotten so instense, the mayor asked everyone to
wear blue and white and support the leafs when the series began. It's
complete insanity right now. Last night's dinner was overwhelmed with
cheers, boos, and table smacking. It's kind of nice to see everyone getting
right into it again.

> Paul
>
> '99 R/T CC DA

DAKOTA CONTENT: If the Leafs win the cup they should all be given Daks by
the league. :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd