Re: 5-Star Dealership Problems(a bit long)

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 16:25:32 EDT

DRD892@aol.com wrote:

> I have noticed several messages on the Dakota Mailing List concerning customer
ley will not be done at this
> dealership.

snip

> How they got to be a 5-Star Dealership I have no idea. I would not give them
> 1-Star. It will take a while, but they will know eventually they have lost a
> customer.
>
> David R.
> Sterling Heights
> Michigan
> drd892@aol.com

David,

Have the same problems with a FIVE STAR dealer here in Cary, NC.
Hendrick Dodge, yes the Rick Hendrick of NASCAR fame. The service
sucks. When you stop going to them for service and start buying your
cars/trucks from someone else you need to let them know.

Got a new car for the wife in December, went by Hendricks and ask to
speak to the sales manager. Talked to him, told him that I had bought
two vechicles from him in the last 5 years, a Dakota and a car, but if
he would look outside he could see the wife's new car and it came from
another Chrsyler dealer because of the service department or lack of a
service department at Hendricks. That me and my 2 sons would continued
to buy elsewhere until they got their act together.

Don't know if it helped, but it made me feel better.

Bob Nicks