Re: Dak newbie + 5 star dealer

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 22:45:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/99 9:12:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
bossdw@bitwisesystems.com writes:

<< My plans for the truck is to put a high flow air filter, reprogram the
 computer, and uncork the exhaust so my V8 can talk to me for the start >>

Port your throttle body and get a 10 or 14" air cleaner assembly and it'll do
a lot more than the "reprogrammed computer" and exhaust will. if you are up
to it. get electrical fans and you'll enjoy faster acceleration too...
the exhaust works fine. if you like, just change the muffler to a high flow
unit and keep the original factory pipes to the end... or put some chrome
tips on it.
-Dester